OUR GRADUATES HAVE REASON TO BE PROUD
NYCC combines nationally recognized academic and scientific excellence with real-world clinical experience. Diverse degree offerings and unique clinical training opportunities ensure that graduates are fully prepared to succeed in the collaborative practice model that is the future of healthcare delivery.
Every aspect of New York Chiropractic College sets us apart from the ordinary -- from our uncompromising academic standards and expanded program offerings to our emphasis on continuous quality improvement in every aspect of our operations. Our students are prepared to provide quality patient care and achieve exceptional success in their chosen profession.
Quality Patient Care
Our unique and diverse clinical training and clerkship programs serve as academic benchmarks for the professions, and encourage collaborative relationships between doctors of chiropractic, acupuncturists, nutritionists, and other healthcare providers.
Notable activities undertaken by the College to provide a world-class educational experience include:
- Establishment of clinical rotations and clerkship programs including those offered at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD; several Veterans Affairs Medical Centers; Monroe Community Hospital; and select State University of New York health and wellness centers.
- Our initiation of the first-ever chiropractic residency in a Veterans Affairs Medical Center led the way for the establishment of additional such residencies across the country and NYCC now serves as the academic affiliate for two of the programs.
- Upstate New York's first School of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine offering Master of Science programs in Acupuncture and in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Offering Master of Science programs in Applied Clinical Nutrition, Sports Nutrition, Clinical Anatomy, Diagnostic Imaging, and Human Anatomy and Physiology Instruction.
- The creation of opportunity to concurrently complete dual degrees.
The consistent ability of our graduates to achieve recognition, respect and professional success is the most important measure of our educational experience. NYCC graduates emerge ready to administer quality service, with a passion for advancing collaborative healthcare.
We are proud of the unique, world-class education we offer and of our exceptional graduates.