Please read all instructions carefully before proceeding to the application.
The $60 application fee must be paid by credit card at the end of the application.
The Admissions Department is happy to waive this fee should you take the time to send us a transcript for a prerequisite evaluation. You can mail, fax or email your transcript or grade report to your Admissions Counselor. Upon completing the evaluation, we will provide the waiver information. Please contact the Admissions Department with any questions - 1 (800) 234-6922.
If your application session is interrupted, you can return to this page and resume the application from the last completed section.
For those applying for the Doctor of Chiropractic program, in addition to completing the application, you will need to send copies of ALL your official college transcripts, references (form below) and a personal statement (1-2 pages helping us to get to know you better...i.e., why you have chosen to become a doctor of chiropractic, why you have chosen NYCC, and anything else about your personal history that you would like us to know). Incomplete online applications will only be stored for 30 days. Please select an option listed below.
Additional Documents for On-Campus Programs:
Doctor of Chiropractic Program
How to Apply
A letter of application and completed application form must be submitted. The letter of application should provide a brief, personal profile of the applicant, including motivations for applying to NYCC.
- A non refundable $60.00 application fee must be remitted
- Prospective students must instruct the registrars of ALL colleges or universities they've attended to forward OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS of academic records directly to the NYCC Admissions Office
Three written references must be submitted as follows (applies to both the Doctor of Chiropractic program):
- A healthcare provider*
- An academic instructor
- A character reference of choice
* For the Doctor of Chiropractic applicants, a reference from a chiropractor is preferred. If you are interested in having NYCC connect you with a Doctor of Chiropractic in your area, please contact the Admissions Office at (800) 234-6922 ext. 3087 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Applicants do not have to submit all admissions materials at the time of application. It is acceptable to submit your application prior to sending your official undergraduate transcripts, personal statement and recommendations. Official documents can be mailed to NYCC Admissions 2360 State Route 89 Seneca Falls, NY 13148, faxed to the Admissions Office to (315) 568-3087 or e-mailed to your Admissions Counselor.
Eligible applicants are invited to attend an admission interview. This interview assesses the candidate’s motivational characteristics and personality strengths. In certain instances the interview may be waived. During the on-campus interview process, applicants may also be asked to generate brief, written samples demonstrating communications ability.
When to Apply
- NYCC offers rolling admissions. You may apply at any time for any trimester. Application submission 3 to 6 months prior to your anticipated start date is recommended, but not required.
- New students entering the chiropractic program are admitted to start in the September, January and May trimesters
- Application should be made after the prospective student has completed at least 50 semester hours of college study
- For chiropractic students, half of the prerequisite science courses should have been completed