Health, Safety & the #NYCCBlue Way
Together we have seen a rapid evolution of the COVID-19 global pandemic. Now, in concert with local, state and federal public health officials, the NYCC community continues to work together to create the safest-possible campus environment.
- T7-10 Winter 2021 coursework and clinical education begin hands-on and remote as previously scheduled.
- T1-6 Winter 2021 coursework begins fully remote/online on January 6.
- T1-6 D.C. students return to the Seneca Falls campus on February 1 to begin hands-on learning (labs, technique, diagnosis, etc.), with lectures continuing via remote/online means.
- Members of the NYCC community should plan to return to the Seneca Falls area before scheduled "on-campus" dates to allow for time to meet any NYS travel advisory requirements.
- MSACN and MSHAPI coursework begins online on January 6.
- Changes to campus facilities (such as use of larger alternate learning spaces) continue to support smart physical distancing.
- Anyone coming to the NYCC campus must have a face covering and complete the daily screening process (online or in person) before entering the facilities.
- Most NYCC facilities, including the Seneca Falls and Campus health centers, are open. The Standard Process Health and Fitness Center remains closed for community use.
NYCC Doctor of Chiropractic students return to the College campus in Fall 2020, with adjustments for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Updates from NYCC
Planning Your Return to Seneca Falls (Jan. 13, 2021)
Some important travel, reporting, and testing reminders for students returning to New York State.
COVID-19 vaccine eligibility update (Jan. 12, 2021)
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available for certain eligible parties, include those engaged in patient care and in-person faculty/instructors.
Refresher on NYS travel requirements (Dec. 30, 2020)
A reminder of New York State travel restrictions and travel-related quarantine requirements.
Returning to Seneca Falls - Testing Resources (Dec. 20, 2020)
Information about COVID-19 testing resources available in the Finger Lakes region.
Moving Back/ Moving To Seneca Falls, NY
View the recording of “WI21 Clinical Education Planning - at all sites” with NYCC health center administrators, held Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020 https://ecast.nycc.edu/Watch/ClinicalEducationInformationSession
Recording: Pandemic Safety & Your Education at NYCC
Pandemic Safety & Your Education at NYCC” with Dr. Todd Knudsen & Carol Faivre, held Monday, Dec. 14, 2020 https://ecast.nycc.edu/Watch/PandemicSafetyandYourEducation
Recording: Moving Back/ Moving To Seneca Falls, NY
View the recording of “Moving Back/ Moving To Seneca Falls, NY” with Carol Faivre & Mara Cassler, held Monday, Dec. 14, 2020 https://ecast.nycc.edu/Watch/MovingBack_MovingSenecaFalls
Winter 2021 Schedule Update (Nov. 23, 2020)
The College has made some adjustments to the delivery and schedule of Winter 2021 D.C. courses.
From the President: Peace, wellness & thanks (Nov. 23, 2020)
In this time of thanks, I am grateful for our community’s determination, effort, and commitment throughout Fall 2020.
A Note About Travel Restrictions for Incoming Chiropractic Students (As of Nove…
An update about the New Your State requirements for anyone traveling to NYS from a different state or country.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the United States' managing agency for coronavirus information.
There are several places to get the most current and accurate information on COVID-19: