Health, Safety & the #NYCCBlue Way
Together we have seen a rapid evolution of the COVID-19 global pandemic. Now, in concert with local, state and federal public health officials, the NYCC community continues to work together to create the safest-possible campus environment.
- Most NYCC facilities, including the Seneca Falls and Campus health centers, are open. The Standard Process Health and Fitness Center remains closed for area community use.
- D.C. students are currently at their clinical assignment locations and on the Seneca Falls campus for the Winter 2021's hands-on learning (labs, technique, diagnosis, etc.). Lectures continuing via remote/online means. MSACN and MSHAPI coursework continues online as scheduled.
- Anyone coming to the NYCC campus must have a face covering and complete the daily screening process (online or in person) before entering the facilities.
- Adjustments to campus facilities (such as use of larger alternate learning spaces) continue to support smart physical distancing, and other health and safety best practices.
- If essential travel is required, members of the NYCC community should be sure to familiarize themselves with and allow for any NYS travel advisory requirements.
NYCC Doctor of Chiropractic students return to the College campus in Fall 2020, with adjustments for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Updates from NYCC
Travel Planning & Advisory Restrictions (March 26, 2021)
As we look ahead to break, note that effective April 1, 2021, reporting requirements for domestic travel are changing.
Registration and Assessment Day Update (March 19, 2021)
Students will continue to register for courses 100% online and milestone examinations will be incorporated into clinical education coursework.
Reflecting on One Year of the Pandemic (March 16, 2021)
One year ago, COVID-19 changed all of our lives, and even now the pandemic is not over. But there is hope on the horizon.
Update - Expanded COVID-19 Vaccine Availability (March 11, 2021)
New York State’s vaccine eligibility guidance has been updated to include “In-Person College Faculty and Essential In-Person Staff.”
Vaccinations and Domestic Travel (March 10, 2021)
New York State has recently updated its domestic travel guidelines for those individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
COVID-19 Vaccine 1st & 2nd Doses (March 8, 2021)
Information on how to correctly receive all required doses to become fully vaccinated
Health & Fitness Center Access for Employees (Feb. 25, 2021)
The Standard Process Health & Fitness Center will open for NYCC staff and faculty beginning Monday, March 8, 2021.
COVID-19 Testing at NYCC (Feb. 23, 2021)
Starting March 1, 2021, NYCC will provide free COVID-19 rapid testing to eligible NYCC students and employees.
Reminder - Employee & Visitor Health Screening (Jan. 26, 2021)
A reminder of the daily health screening process on our Seneca Falls campus.
Vaccination Update for Student Clerks (Jan. 20, 2021)
Updates for student clerks and clinicians regarding New York’s vaccine rollout.
Planning Your Return to Seneca Falls (Jan. 13, 2021)
Some important travel, reporting, and testing reminders for students returning to New York State.
COVID-19 vaccine eligibility update (Jan. 12, 2021)
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available for certain eligible parties, include those engaged in patient care and in-person faculty/instructors.
Refresher on NYS travel requirements (Dec. 30, 2020)
A reminder of New York State travel restrictions and travel-related quarantine requirements.
Returning to Seneca Falls - Testing Resources (Dec. 20, 2020)
Information about COVID-19 testing resources available in the Finger Lakes region.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the United States' managing agency for coronavirus information.
There are several places to get the most current and accurate information on COVID-19: