Stakeholder Services Changes
Among other things, the global pandemic has clearly demonstrated how important it is to stay connected with one another. NYCC is using the lessons learned through the recent health crisis -- which continues to challenge us to think, work, and serve differently than ever before -- and making significant strategic changes to its departmental structures.
Among these shifts, the Alumni Relations and Post-Graduate and Continuing Education departments have been combined. This shift helps the College centralize the management and delivery of Alumni Weekend and other continuing education offerings, as well as best connect our alumni with their alma mater in a variety of ways.
Additionally, the Center for Career Development and Professional Success (CCDPS) has been combined with the Office of Student Engagement and Residence Life and the Academy for Academic Excellence and Student Success (AAESS), bringing services and resources together into one centralized area for both student and new graduate needs. Those who wish to post available associateship positions or other professional opportunities for our graduates should contact this area for these career services.
In harmony with the staying-connected philosophy, NYCC offers direct access for stakeholders to contact College representatives for assistance.
- For post-graduate and continuing education information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 800.434.3955, or Dr. Owen Papuga (email@example.com / 315.568.3858) or Katie Andre (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For alumni and stakeholder services: email@example.com / 315.568.3687
- For career services: Carol Faivre (firstname.lastname@example.org / 315.568.3047)
- For information on setting up a preceptorship/clinical opportunity with the College: Dr. Wendy Maneri (email@example.com / 315.568.3262)
- For any of the above or all other needs: Dr. Todd Knudsen, vice president of stakeholder engagement (firstname.lastname@example.org / 315.568.3146)
As an additional convenience, alumni and students can visit https://www.nycc.edu/alumni for access to a wide array of services, including Alumni Weekend registration, the Alumni Connection portal, the career services portal, The Pursuit online newsletter, the address update tool, and to request official transcripts.
These adjustments are important shifts for our College's stakeholders, and we appreciate your support as we finalize these new service structures.