Last Update: August 8, 2002
LEGAL NOTICE/DISCLAIMER: USING OUR WEB SITE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Welcome to the New York Chiropractic College Web Site ("NYCCWS"). In order to provide the best Web site we can, we need to establish some ground rules for our visitors.
In exchange for a license from us to access the materials on NYCCWS, you agree as follows:
1. OWNERSHIP/RIGHTS TO USE. You acknowledge that New York Chiropractic College, its affiliates and those from whom it may have received rights to publish material are the owners of all rights in the material contained in this site. You may not distribute copies of the materials for any purpose, republish them, or "frame" them. You may download them for non-commercial purposes, store them temporarily on a single computer, and print them solely for your own personal purposes and not for any commercial purpose or for delivery to any other person.
2. DISCLAIMER. All information on NYCCWS is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. NYCCWS contains links to other sites on the Internet. Material at those sites has been created by or for the respective owners of those sites and is not under our control. New York Chiropractic College has not verified the truth or accuracy of any such material and makes no representation or warranty with respect to the links or the contents thereof.
3. The materials and information contained on this site are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for the accuracy or reliability of information, services, or products provided through or in connection with this site and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, expectation of privacy or non-infringement.
4. PHOTO CREDITS. Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this site are the property of New York Chiropractic College.
5. NO DAMAGES. New York Chiropractic College shall not be liable for any damages or injury of any kind caused by any error, omission, delay, computer virus, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use relating to this site or any other site.
6. E-MAIL TO New York Chiropractic College. By sending e-mail, information or material to us or posting questions, comments, and suggestions in our e-mail areas, you grant us the right to use, copy, distribute and otherwise exploit in any way, the entire contents of your transmission in any fashion we see fit. You warrant to us that any such material does not infringe any laws or the rights of any person(s) under copyright, trade secret, trademark, defamation or any other laws. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete any transmissions, for any reason or no reason.
7. PRIVACY STATEMENT. Unless you inform us that you do not wish us to use identifying information about you to send out electronic mail or other promotional materials and to share such identifying information with other vendors, we shall be free to use such information in any way we choose. If you so notify us after we have delivered such identifying information to another person, we might not be able prevent its subsequent use by that person and you will need to contact that person in order to stop such subsequent use.
8. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions of this policy at any time by posting a new or revised policy on NYCCWS and providing notice of the change on the our homepage adjacent to the link to this policy.
|2360 State Rte. 89, Seneca Falls,
New York 13148 Ph: (800) 234-6922
© 2009 New York Chiropractic College. All rights reserved