Make the Most of Your Time
Your primary responsibility as a New York Chiropractic College student is to prepare to become the chiropractor, acupuncturist, teacher or nutritionist you want to be — studying hard and gaining the experience you need. Getting involved on campus is an important aspect of your experience. Opportunities abound for academic assistance, professional development, leadership, and networking; and, there are endless ways to simply unwind by taking advantage of the countless outdoor activities and local Finger Lakes attractions while you’re here.
Cultivate your professional and personal growth — and don’t forget to have some fun!
Whether you are interested in joining a professional organization, learning to treat a specialized population such as athletes and children, or gaining knowledge about how complementary modalities impact patient care, there are over 26 clubs to strengthen your academic, personal, and professional goals.
NYCC students and staff work together to coordinate a variety of student activities throughout the year. Here are just a few:
NYCC BLUE DAY
- Provides a great opportunity for students, faculty, and staff to engage as a community while enjoying a picnic and outdoor fun
- Informal event held just before finals during the fall trimester
- Opportunity for the NYCC community to celebrate the holiday season before exams begin
- An Olympic-style event, held in Florida every November, where teams from the various chiropractic colleges compete in basketball, ice hockey, softball, running, volleyball, golf, and swimming, and other games.
LATE NIGHT BREAKFAST
- A hearty breakfast served to students during finals week as a study break
Learn more about how NYCC can help you achieve your professional goals, and access the Career Opportunities Database.
A place to move. We are body people through and through. From the links (our own campus golf course) to your lifts (our state-of-the-art weight facility). From HIIT to tai chi, get a move on and reach your greatest fitness goals.Get Active
A place for new adventures. From 2,000 miles of mountain bike trails to hours spent kayaking the lake, Seneca Falls, New York is an exceptional place for explorers of every kind.Finger Lakes, New York