Our Vision, Mission, and Values
New York Chiropractic College will be recognized as a leading institution for the education and training of natural healthcare professionals and academicians who embrace interprofessional collaboration.
New York Chiropractic College is committed to academic excellence, quality patient care, and professional leadership.
- The core principles of all our natural healthcare programs.
- Our heritage as a chiropractic educational institution.
- The provision of the finest natural healthcare education, clinical experience, and support systems to facilitate alumni success in diverse careers.
- Innovative teaching and learning methods that complement and enhance our existing programs.
- The development and utilization of best practices in lifelong learning, interprofessional collaborative healthcare, scholarship, and the exploration of new knowledge.
- Excellence, honesty, accountability, and fiscal responsibility in all endeavors.
- Diversity, inclusiveness, and tolerance in all interactions.
- An environment that balances knowledge, authority, and responsibility.
- The cultivation of nurturing relationships with all our stakeholders.
- Our role as an authority in natural healthcare education and the leadership role(s) our faculty, staff, and alumni have within the communities they serve.